.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

in the Netherlands


dutch power, originally uploaded by plastictaxi.

nowhere seems better to be a human being. wide streets with proper separation of bicycles, walkers, and cars, train stations a level below the airports and bus stations, all timed to help people make connections in good time. Design is not a subject, it is a rhythm in life in this place.

We are just closing in Rotterdam, and moving to Stockholm tomorrow, with "Revolutions in Therapy". The shows are moving along well. Aside from an unco-operative overhead projector, show stuff is running smooth.

I do find it odd that I seem to have no time here. Looking at the schedule, there are hours everywhere, but I can't get to sleep early yet, and am waking up late -- I miss a big chunk of the day and then have to run to the show.

I keep wondering if I am related to people I meet here. You ever get that?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?