.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Mild spring moves to muggy summer


Queen and the Don, originally uploaded by plastictaxi.

I kept getting caught in the rain today. I had a lot of meetings all over town, and the weather was so lovely in the morning I didn't prepare for rain. My bad. I would try to chill and wait out the passing cloudbursts, and three times I lost patience, jumped out on my bike, got soaked in two blocks, and then the rain stopped within three minutes. In the evening, AFTER the squalls had passed over the city, I went and bought a decent wet weather jacket.

Because I am a person, and people are dumb that way.

Recently invented:

A method of ensuring that you actually say what you mean.

Integrated input from children to evaluate the honesty of politicians.

A trust meter.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?