.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

cool spring ending


Wards I ferry returning, originally uploaded by trevorsc.

Took this shot from the Ward's Island ferry, returning from a meeting on Algonquin Island. The Toronto islands are such a treasure.

Also had a few other things happen lately: a marathon drywall session for two and a half days at Steve's, jumblies over and fringe stuff beginning... and Bea has left town for two months to take directing workshops in Belgrade (Serbia) and Spoleto (Italy). Two months!! what is this woman thinking? Well anyway, she's blogging (link on the sidebar at the left) irregularly about the trip. She's already in love with Belgrade.

I am flatlining right now, so I won't drone on much longer. I have to print out more invoices because I 'm doing taxes for three years at once because I'm stupid like that.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?