.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 02, 2005

 

dreams in autumn


speeddate me, originally uploaded by trevorsc.

This is a bike post outside one of my favorite coffe places. I don't know if this guy is advertising himself, or his friends are doing it to him. Check it out:
polaroid.
phone number.
rockin' chin spinach.
Who needs more? Those two fingers bring the world to his door.

...I have a lot of chase dreams. Sometimes they morph into other things. If they get too scary, I've developed ways of breaking out of them. Usually I can get away by getting ahead -- far enough to turn a corner or two and be out of sight for a few moments. Then I -- CONVINCE myself that I'm safe.

sometimes it works. Wish I had that strategy down when I was a kid sleeping in an unfinished basement.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?