.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

the Don in late august


the Don in late august, originally uploaded by trevorsc.

As Louisiana bleeds we catch a few errant sticks of riftwood under the highways that span the mighty Don river, Sewage Channel for the Future. It gets so brown and thick this time of year, I start craving malted milk whenever I peek over the bridge on the way home from work.

It's been an awful month for technology. My newish Pentax digital camera got mashed in the dark in Scotland, and I just lost my hard drive and am rebuilding my computer anew. I lost a lot of pictures, a lot of contact info, all my current work files for the shows I'm designing and that must be built this week, yadda yadda. I think a virus or worm knocked out my file allocation table. My FAT. It's gone. and with it everything I need to do my work.

I think I'll burn all my old notes from university, and chuck have the clothes I have in the closet as well. Maybe there's a movement starting here.

Can't seem to wean myself off the technology, though...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?