.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 14, 2004

 

construction fence


construction fence
Originally uploaded by trevorsc.

I'm going to hit a wall soon. The 14-16 hour days add up. I slept in an hour today, which wasn't critical, but if I keep that up I'm in trouble. Tomorrow is an intense strike of a huge set from rehearsal, and early monday we put it all back together, in a tight chunk o' time. Long hours to come.

Times like this you've got to eat well. But that's easier said. I'm probably too tired to write a fukin blog, eh, but this is what happens when you start these things: you feel obliged to continue.

In a timely article in this months Harper's magazine a writer begins by quoting Ovid: "Love yields to business. If you seek a way out of love, be busy; you'll be safe, then." I have stubbornly persisted to love someone. But work like this makes you an alien to true intimacy. I'm not getting rich doing this. What am I doing?

... guess I'll know better tomorrow.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?