.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, October 09, 2004

 

Another gig ends


tpmwindow1st.JPG
Originally uploaded by trevorsc.

Almost done at Theatre Passe Muraille for the current gig. Although I know I'll be back in there in a month and a half, the idea of the current show ending still leaves me feeling a mix of dread and joy. I'm glad that the evenings will free up and I can go out and check things out again, and that I don't have to sit in the dark for an hour and a half and listen to the same show every night... But the nice thing about running the show was that it gave a bit of structure to the day. Knowing that every evening I'd be there, in this beautiful room working with a group of lovely people, is something I will miss.

There were five newborn babies at Michelle P's birthday party last night. FIVE born in the last few months. Is there something in the water? One baby is cute, two are adorable, three make something to see, four is an event, but five is vaguely disturbing. They are all beautiful, of course.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?